Wrong proportions from RDWorks
Release Time：2016/07/06 troubleshooting Browsing Times：724
I’d like to cut a Rectangle at 30x30mm,
however, it become 30×60.2 in simulation and in laser,
Please make sure “Enable rotate engrave” is not ticked.
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese
- Why the laser head hitting the boundary or...
- Why the Y axis cannot work suddenly?
- Laser cutter has a poor engraving quality/...
- Laser cutter has no enough buffer distance
- Some point of the same piece of materials ...