How to run several laser machines with one PC
Release Time：2016/11/17 troubleshooting Browsing Times：559
If there are several USB interfaces with your PC, it’s able for one PC (laser software) to connect with several machines.
But pc will does only communicate with one machine and sending the file into the laser in the same time
For USB connection as below
1. When connecting with the first machine, it’s connected automatically as default.
2. When connecting with the second machine, please click the “Add” below, then click “USB” and choose COM3 (or other ports).
3. When connecting with more machines, it’s the same as 2. (Just choose different COM ports)
If you use Ethernet interfaces,please refer to the following video teaching you how to set network. And the way of adding more Ethernet port is the same as above.https://www.thunderlaser.com.tr/how-to-use-your-laser-software/19-how-to-connect-the-laser-using-a-ethernet-cable.html
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- Why the laser has no laser beam?
- Why does the cutting and engraving graphic...
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Why the starting point of a cutting graphi...
- Laser cutter has no enough buffer distance
- Some point of the same piece of materials ...
- How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RD...