How to import PDF files into RDWorks
Release Time：2016/11/10 troubleshooting Browsing Times：813
1. RDWorks cannot read PDF and open it directly.
2. Use CorelDraw to open/import PDF file. Then save the graphic as DXF file.Like below:
3. Then RDWorks can read the DXF file, Just import the DXF file into RDWorks directly.
4. The other way is open/import PDF file with CorelDraw，use the plugin button “Laser Running” to import the graphic into RDWorks.
- Laser cutter has no enough buffer distance
- Why the starting point of a cutting graphi...
- How to run several laser machines with one PC
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese
- The computer can’t identify the laser cutt...
- Laser cutter has a poor engraving quality/...
- Why the Y axis cannot work suddenly?
- How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RD...